Identity Theft Protection Tips
- Identity theft and credit fraud are two different things. Be informed about how each can affect you & your family
- Use companies you are already familiar with, or research companies before doing business with them. Be careful who gets your information
- Stop most pre-approved credit card offers by calling toll-free 1-888-5OPTOUT or online at http://www.optoutprescreen.com
- When driving, place valuables on the floor or in the trunk to discourage would-be thieves, especially at gas stations and stoplights
- Place outgoing mail in secure collection boxes, or take it directly to the U.S. Post Office. The red flag up on your mail box is a beacon to identity thieves
- Don’t give information over the phone unless YOU initiate the call AND you are sure of the person you’re talking to. Beware of anyone offering free gifts
- Purchase an IDENTITY theft plan that covers all the angles, including protection AND restoration/repair for you and your entire family. Do it NOW! BEFORE you are affected!
- Know your rights. Affordable access to an attorney is a must! Know when you legally do and do not have to share your personal information.
- Our advisors can help you decide which risk management products you need. Learn more! Visit http://www.2tropicalgals.com, “Like” us on Facebook, or give us a call today!
YES YOU CAN PROTECT YOURSELF!